- Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct
- 19th Century sailing ship "Polly Woodside"
- World Congress & Trade Centre
- Shipping Channels and dock area
- Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Westgate Bridge
- Stunning views of Melbourne City Skyline
Includes 2 adults and 2 children (4 to 14 years).
Between 4 and 14 years of age. Children 3 years and under travel free.
Available to full-time students, Senior Citizen Card holders, Hostel Card members, Australian and New Zealand pensioners. Entitlement cards must be shown.
*Carers/companion cards - free of charge
Discounts apply for parties of 15 or more, details on application.
Bookings essential only for 15 passengers or more
Timetable subject to tidal & weather conditions and demand
October – April*: 10.30am^, 11.30am^, 12.10pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm^, 3.30pm
May – September*: 11.30am^, 12.10pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm^, 3.30pm^
*Cruise times subject to change ^Cruise does not always run
Limited/NO schedule on Public Holidays & Event Days