- More Information
SPIRIT OF MELBOURNE | CRUISING RESTUARANT
THURSDAYS, FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS
7:30PM to 10:30PM
Thursdays: July 5th, 19th, 26th. Aug 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th Sept 6th
6.30pm to 9.30pm (Due to Bridge Closures and Tides)
AN ATTRACTIVE DINNER OPTION IN MELBOURNE
If you thought you’d experienced all the dining options Melbourne has to offer, think again! For a great night out, the Spirit of Melbourne Cruising Restaurant offers a truly unique experience. With a tantalising four course menu (inclusive of beverages) and a vibrant atmosphere, you’ll enjoy delectable food whilst cruising down the Yarra River by night.
An experience you'll never forget, the Spirit of Melbourne represents one of the best dinner options in Melbourne.
THE PERFECT ROMANTIC GESTURE
Spirit of Melbourne offers an ideal solution if you’re looking for a romantic dinner option in Melbourne. Whether you’re planning an unforgettable first date or an extravagant anniversary dinner, your other half is sure to enjoy meandering down the Yarra River while enjoying a beautiful meal.
AN EXQUISITE 4 COURSE MENU | INCLUSIVE OF BEVERAGES
Indulge in a delicious, all-inclusive 4 course meal (including beverages) while taking in the stunning views of our city and the cosmopolitan culture that makes up Melbourne. We provide multiple choices for the main course, allowing you to select the dish that best appeals to your tastebuds. We also offer vegetarian options as well.
- The Cruising Restuarant operates on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 7:30PM to 10:30PM.
- CHECK-IN/BOARDING starts at 7:15PM and closes at 7:30PM Sharp.
- Please reconfirm the Reservation and any Dietary Requirements at least 72 HOURS PRIOR to the Service Date.
- Please inform us of any Dietary Requirements to ensure we can accommodate them.
- All online Ticket purchases require the Passenger(s) to produce evidence of the Ticket(s) upon arrival.
- Alternative days can also be arranged for groups of 30 people or more.
MAKE A BOOKING TODAY | ENQUIRE NOW
- To book online click the Book Now button above (maximum allowance of 10 Guests per online booking).
- For large group bookings (above 10 Guests) call us for assistance.
- Call us now for an enquiry or click on the Enquire Now button above.
- The Spirit of Melbourne is not operational on our Event Days. Please visit our Event Page for further information.
SEATS ARE LIMITED!
BOOK ONLINE OR CALL US NOW
+61 3 8610 2600
- Menu Options
SPIRIT OF MELBOURNE | 4 COURSE DINNER MENU | Click Here to download Menu
Please inform us of any "Dietary Requirements" prior to the Service Date to enure so we can accommodate them.
ENTRÉE TASTING PLATTER
- Balsamic Glazed Smoked Lamb on mash potato (GF)
- Sesame Glass Noodles with shredded chicken (GF)
- Prawn and Scallop Cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce (GF)
MAINS COURSE | (Please note one main course selection per guest)
- Chargrilled Chicken Breast marinated in basil pesto atop a corn polenta wedge served with green peas and a porcini cream sauce
- Crispy Skinned Moroccan Salmon Fillet served with a potato rosti, avocado salsa and caper mayonnaise
- Pan Fried Beef Eye Fillet cooked “medium” garnished with a prawn atop a potato pumpkin mash served with broccoli and a creamy garlic jus (GF)
- Portuguese Lamb Shank with mash potato and seasonal vegetables (GF)
- ENTRÉE: Pappardelle Pasta served with roast pumpkin, spinach, fetta and a napoli sauce (V)
- MAIN COURSE: Oven Baked Vegetable Filo Wrap on a puree of spinach servedwith a garden salad (V)
- Selection of Mini Desserts
CHEESE TASTING PLATTER
- Australian Cheeses, dried fruit and nuts served with crackers
TEA, COFFEE & CHOCOLATES
- Port or Liqueur (Available upon request during Tea & Coffee service)
- Premium selection of Red, White & Sparkling Wines
Selection of Beers & a range of Spirits
- Soft Drinks & Orange Juice
CHILDREN'S MENU | (Aged 2-13 years)
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken Schnitzel & Chips
- Shared Dessert Tasting Platter with the group
* Children aged 14 -17 years: Adult Menu Choices
* Children aged 2-13 years: Children's Menu Choices
* Children aged 1 and under: Meal is not provided
- Fare Information
ADULT / CHILD
MAIN COURSE MENU
Main Course Menu Selection
Children aged 14-17 years
Main Course Menu Selection
Children aged 2-13 years
Children under 1
No Meal Provided
- Departure Point
DEPARTURE POINT MAP
- Check-in starts at 7:15PM and closes at 7:30PM Sharp.
- Please reconfirm the Reservation at least 72 HOURS PRIOR to the Service Date
- All online Ticket purchases require the Passenger(s) to produce evidence of the Ticket(s) upon arrival
Latest Reviews 8 item(s)
(20 Jun 2018)
I just wanted to personally thank both yourself and the staff on board our recent River Dinner Cruise for the wonderful service.
You made the booking service easy & the staff delivering that extra touch really made our night! Everyone on board singing Happy birthday, was warmly received as you can tell by the Phot...
(19 Apr 2018)
- Lovely evening. Food was amazing. Staff very friendly. Highly recommend.
Great experience- Feb 2017
(18 Dec 2017)
- We were given this as a wedding present and it was an amazing gift! Great food, drinks were endless all night and the staff were vert lovely. Thank you again
(28 Apr 2017)
Highly recommended and cannot thank the Spirit of Melbourne staff and crew for amazing night 27/4/17.
Views were stunning, food was brilliant (even my super picky husband loved the food) glasses were never empty - the staff were so attentive and bent over backwards for us - nothing was too hard for them!!
We will defin...
(8 Jan 2017)
- The service was amazing the crew were so nice and friendly. The food was amazing. We had such an amazing time. We are looking at doing it again very soon. It's was one of our best girl nights out ever. Relaxing even the other patrons were friendly and all you can hear was lots of laughter. Did I meantion how amazing the crew was best customer ser...
(18 Oct 2016)
- Paid for grand parents to go on cruise. Due to misunderstanding on the time. Go there 10 minutes late. No refund and not able to rebook for another date. Was told sorry but you have to pay another 80 dollars to get on again. Very poor. Will not be recommended this to family and freinds.
The best thing ever.
(30 Sep 2016)
This cruise was absolutely amazing. The staff are some of the friendliest people I've ever met.
The food was perfect and the drinks were really good and was variety.
100% would recommend.
(16 Sep 2016)
- Had the best night, fantastic experience, food was exceptional, drinks were endless, the staff provided amazing service, rate the crusie experience 10/10. We highly recommend it to all for a great night and value for money , from the tassie crew :)
Write Your Own Review
- Dinner Cruise
- Photo Gallery