- More Information
WINTER SPECIAL | SUNDAY DINNER CRUISE
6:30PM to 8:30PM
A FANTASTIC WINTER DINING EXPERIENCE
- Spirit Of Melbourne now cruises on Sunday evenings doing an all inclusive 2 hour cruise with dinner, watch the city lights and sights as you cruise past this beautiful city of Melbourne. A perfect way to wrap up your weekend enjoying this unique dining experience. The drinks will keep flowing while you enjoy the amazing views of the city skyline and pass by parks and gardens under historical bridges and attractions like the Royal Botanic Gardens Federation Square and the Sporting precincts of Melbourne.
- An experience you'll never forget, the Spirit of Melbourne represents one of the best dinner options in Melbourne
- The Cruising Restuarant operates on a Sunday from 6:30PM to 8:30PM on selected dates.
- Dates for 2018: 10th & 24th June | 1st, 15th & 29th July | 12th & 26th August | 2nd, 9th & 23rd September
- CHECK-IN/BOARDING starts at 6:15PM and closes at 6:30PM Sharp.
- Please reconfirm the Reservation and any Dietary Requirements at least 72 HOURS PRIOR to the Service Date.
- Please inform us of any Dietary Requirements to ensure we can accommodate them.
- All online Ticket purchases require the Passenger(s) to produce evidence of the Ticket(s) upon arrival.
- Alternative days can also be arranged for groups of 30 people or more.
MAKE A BOOKING TODAY | ENQUIRE NOW
- To book online click the Book Now button above (maximum allowance of 10 Guests per online booking).
- For large group bookings (above 10 Guests) call us for assistance.
- Call us now for an enquiry or click on the Enquire Now button above.
- The Spirit of Melbourne is not operational on our Event Days. Please visit our Event Page for further information.
SEATS ARE LIMITED!
BOOK ONLINE OR CALL US NOW
+61 3 8610 2600
- Menu Options
SUNDAY DINNER CRUISE | 2 COURSE DINNER MENU | Click Here to download Menu
Please inform us of any "Dietary Requirements" prior to the Service Date to enure so we can accommodate them.
- Soup (Chef’s Selection) (GF) (V)
MAINS COURSE | (Please note one main course selection per guest)
* All Mains are served with potato gratin & seasoned vegetables
- Tandoori Chicken Breast with mint yogurt (GF)
- Pan Fried Salmon Fillet with a lemon butter sauce (GF)
- Chargrilled Beef Eye Fillet cooked “medium” served with a red onion jam & creamy green peppercorn jus (GF)
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagne with a béchamel sauce (V)
- Selection of Mini Desserts
- Premium selection of Red, White & Sparkling Wines
- Selection of Beers
- Soft Drinks & Orange Juice
- Tea, Coffee & Spirits (available for purchase, cash only)
* Children aged 14 -17 years: Adult Menu Choices
* Children aged 2-13 years: Children's Menu Choices
* Children aged 1 and under: Meal is not provided
- Fare Information
ADULT / CHILD
MAIN COURSE MENU
Main Course Menu Selection
Children aged 14-17 years
Main Course Menu Selection
Children aged 2-13 years
Children under 1
No Meal Provided
- Departure Point
DEPARTURE POINT MAP
- Check-in starts at 6:15PM and closes at 6:30PM Sharp.
- Please reconfirm the Reservation at least 72 HOURS PRIOR to the Service Date
- All online Ticket purchases require the Passenger(s) to produce evidence of the Ticket(s) upon arrival
Latest Reviews 1 item(s)
Sunday Dinner Cruise
(22 Aug 2017)
My husband's family gave him a Birthday present for the Sunday Dinner Cruise which we went on last Sunday 20 August 2017. Everything about this cruise was so enjoyable from the friendliness of the staff to the quality of the food. Each course was delightful.
We particularly want to extend our thanks to the captain on the night who we enjoy...
Write Your Own Review
- Sunday Dinner Cruise
- Photo Gallery