1 hours approx
ADULT / CHILD
|C or D ONE WAY||
CD HOP ON HOP OFF
FAMILY FARE ($80.00) | Family Tickets consists of 2 x Adult & 2 x Children
ADULT FARE ($30.00) | Aged 13 years and over
CONCESSION FARE ($25.00) | * Entitlement Cards must be shown
CHILD FARE ($16.00) | Aged 3 to 12 years
- Children 2 years and under travel free.
ACCEPTED ENTITLEMENT CARDS FOR CONCESSION FARE
*Entitlement Cards must be shown to be eligible for Concession Fares
- Full-time Student Cards
- Senior Citizen Card Holders
- Hostel Card Members
- Australian and New Zealand Pensioners
- Carers / Companion Cards – Travel Free of Charge
- Discounts apply for parties of 15 or more, details on application.
- BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL ONLY FOR 15 PASSENGERS OR MORE
CRUISE D: WILLIAMSTOWN TO CITY | DEPARTURE TIMES
OCT – APR: 11.30am*, 12.30pm^, 1.30pm*, 2.30pm^, 3.30pm*
MAY – SEP (MON-FRI): 11.30am*,1.30pm*, 2.30pm*
MAY – SEP (SAT-SUN): 11:30am*, 12:30pm^, 1:30pm*, 3:30pm*
*Regular Cruise Schedule: Runs daily and is subject to change
^Intermittent Cruise Schedule: Does not always run and is subject to weather conditions & demand
FRIDAY – SUNDAY CONFIRMED TO RUN (INCL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS)
MONDAY – THURSDAYS PLEASE CALL 8610 2600
All Departure Times are subject to tidal and weather conditions and major event days and the schedule changes daily.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
Check-in at the Ticket Kiosk 20 minutes prior to the Departure Time
Public Holiday & Event Days: Limited &/or No Schedule
Ticket Kiosk & Departure Points:
MAP – Southbank Promenade – BERTH 2, SOUTHGATE
MAP – Williamstown – GEM PIER
CRUISE D | WILLIAMSTOWN TO CITY – HIGHLIGHTS
- Gem Pier | Williamstown
- Port Phillip Bay
- Melbourne City Skyline
- Westgate Bridge
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Shipping Channel’s & Swanson Dock Area
- Bolte Bridge
- 19th Century Sailing Ship “Polly Woodside”
- Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre
- Melbourne Sealif Aquarium
- Crown Casino
- Eureka Skydeck
- Flinders Street Station
- Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct
CRUISE D: WILLIAMSTOWN TO CITY – 1 HOUR | ONE WAY
- Depart from this historic Williamstown and journey across the bay into the Yarra River. A wonderful opportunity to view the magnificent Melbourne skyline before entering into the hustle & bustle of city life.
- Please call the office on 03 8610 2600 to confirm departure times from Williamstown.
- Our Ferry Sightseeing Tours operate 7 days a week (incl. ALL public holidays) and departs from our Ticket Kiosk located at Southbank Promenade at Berth 2 and our Williamstown Gem Pier Departure Location.
- All online Ticket purchases require the Passenger(s) to produce printed evidence of the Ticket(s) upon arrival. E- Tickets will not be accepted in Williamstown.
- Check-in at the Ticket Point 10 Minutes prior to the Departure Time.
- If the location is unstaffed please present your printed tickets to the captain on the boat.
- Departure Times can change and are subject to tidal and weather conditions and major event days.
MAKE A BOOKING TODAY | ENQUIRE NOW
- To book online click the Book Now button above.
- Call us now for an enquiry or click on the Enquire Now button above.
- Sightseeing Tickets can also be purchased from our Ticket Kiosk on the day.
- Bookings essential for groups of 15 passengers or more please call + 61 3 8610 2600.
DEPARTURE POINT MAP
- Check-in at the Ticket Kiosk 20 minutes prior to the Departure Time.
- All online Ticket purchases require the Passenger(s) to produce evidence of the Ticket(s) upon arrival.
- Sightseeing Departure Times change daily and are subject to tidal and weather conditions and major event days.